Wednesday, June 29, 2011

6/29/11 Update

Sorry for the delay in updates.  We had a few issues with the laptop and I wasn't able to get any pictures put up.  Luckily for you, you now get not one, but TWO updates on the Wild Thing project.

The first is my progress as of 6/27 (Monday):


And here it is after stitching for a few hours on 6/28 (Tuesday):


The wooden frame is almost completely visible.  I think I'll do the same thing I did last time I worked on this project and completely do the wood before working on the animals.  It's definitely stitching up much faster the second time around!

I'm going to work on this project for the rest of the week before switching back to Cinderella for a little bit.  It's beginning to call out to me and I don't think I can ignore it much longer!  =)

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Momma Sunshine said...

It looks good! i think I would do the same thing too with stitching the frame first. I've noticed the same thing about doing a project a second time. It always seems to go faster. I have also started a blog about my cross-stitching. I'm at crossstitchingdiva.blogspot.com....