Friday, June 17, 2011

6/17/11 Update

I know I said I'd wait until Monday before posting up any progress pictures, but I've had more time to stitch these last few days than I thought I would!  Plus, I was super excited to see a new, non-beige-y color being introduced today, so I had to share it with you:


The tree on the left is starting to show up!  Yay for greens!!  There have been so many pinks, purples, and yellows that my eyes were starting to go crossed.  =)

I also realized last night that I've actually completely filled in a 50x60 stitch block in the top left corner of the piece.  My best guess is that I've now stitched somewhere around 4500 if not more.  When I think about the Day [9] project being around 7000 stitches it really brings it into perspective for me just how big this project really is. 

Anyway, thanks for stopping by and taking a look!  Hopefully I can get some more done over the weekend and will be able to share an update Monday or Tuesday.

Have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Great update Lauren, and it is good to see the green of the trees appearing :)Have a good weekend.

hkittypink said...

It's looking great - well done - can't wait for the next instalment.

JacksMomma said...

I love it!

MiniBinoy said...

nice to see a beautiful design taking shape!:)..congrats Lauren
www.ministresuretrove.blogspot.com
www.minisoven.blogspot.com