Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Cinderella Update 2/11/14

Hey everyone!  I finally had some time to work on this, so I thought I'd do a quick update.  Here's a pic from a few days ago:


The village is coming together nicely.  I've done a bit more since this picture was taken but I haven't had the opportunity to take another picture.

As far as the house selling goes, it is still on the market.  We've had quite a few showings but so far we are still waiting on an offer which is really frustrating.  It's difficult keeping a house show ready with 3 children so to put so much work in and seemingly get no results is really trying.  But, I'm remaining optimistic for now.  At least the house is clean!  =)

Happy stitching everyone!

6 comments:

Jenilee said...

This looks really great! It looks like there is a ton of detail in that part of the pattern, so nice job with any progress that is made there! I understand how it is trying to keep the house clean - I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old, and I teach piano lessons out of my house. I have to try and keep it somewhat presentable, but I have the benefit of not having to necessarily have my room or the kids' rooms clean. Mostly just the main living area, kitchen, and bathroom, and that's hard enough! "Cleaning house while kids are growing is like shoveling the walk while it's still snowing" :) Great progress! I love watching this one come together - I haven't seen a Cinderella finished yet :)

Tazura Seiple said...

Your stitching is looking lovely! I can't wait to see it finished.

And I can understand what you mean about keeping a house clean. I have a 14 month old daughter and even though she's pretty much limited to one room to play in, it still seems to always be a disaster if she's in there for more than two minutes.

Best of luck on the house!

Justine said...

Lovely progress with this one! I have boys aged 5 and 4 and I'm with you on the tidying front! It's constant. I wait until they're in bed, have a quick tidy round behind them and then get stitching.

Caitlin D said...

A woman after my own heart! Your progress on the Cinderella piece is gorgeous! This is another, in my very long list, that I hope to start (and preferably finish) before I'm 100. They're so large and detailed, which is a huge reason I love them so much. Not to mention the fact that they're Disney. Keep up the fantastic work! I can't wait to see more of this!

Rai Rai's Stitches said...

Lovely stitching!!!!

Anonymous said...

Are you planning on coming back any time soon? I miss you here in the blogging world