Thursday, April 14, 2011

4/13/11 Progress

Got some more work done on the Cinderella project.  I've given up trying to keep track of how many stitches have been completed. 


The other day, I sat down to count how many colors are in this kit.  Turns out there are 66 individual colors and 2 blending filaments... seriously.... I think the biggest project I ever worked on only had around 30 so this is definitely going to be a challenge for me.

One trick I've learned that I really love is preloading needles.  Right now I only use 2 because I haven't searched through my craft boxes to find the others that I know I have, but even with just the one extra it's saving me a lot of time!  Instead of having to stop and reload the needle with thread I just switch to the one already waiting for me!

I know I've got at least 3 needles from old kits around here somewhere.  I need to find those before Monday!

No comments: