Tuesday, April 12, 2011

4/11/11 Stitching

I finished a little bit more stitching last night, while watching the last 2 episodes of The Kennedy's.  I don't really have a good answer as to why I even watched it in the first place.  Perhaps it was because of all the drama and controversy surrounding the miniseries.  I just had to see for myself if it was truly as bad as they all said.

It was. 

Don't get me wrong, I understand fully that it is a docudrama and that a lot of liberties were taken, but at the same time it was way too melodramatic.  A horrible soundtrack played in the background for the entire 8 hours.  The characters were pretty shallow and everyone was either 100% good or 100% evil.  At least I can say that I watched it for myself. 

Anyway, here's the latest progress on Cinderella. 

It doesn't seem like much, but that's over 2 hours of work on top of what I had already stitched.  I'm thinking it's a little over 400 or so stitches completed so far.  This is definitely going to take a while!

No comments: