Friday, November 18, 2011

11/18/11 Non Picture Update

Good morning everyone!

Today is a non-picture update to just let you know that I am still here, still stitching, but haven't gotten a lot done on Cinderella since my last update.  I've been a bit under the weather and really haven't picked it up at all in the last few days.

I did manage to get started on my reboot of the Day [9] Logo project that was lost in shipping a few months back.  I'm hoping to get it finished and ship it in a more secure fashion this time around so it actually gets where it's intended to go.

Anyway, I'm going to hopefully have some pictures to put up with weekend -- including some WIP shots of my husband's cross stitch project!  He's doing such a great job and he's given me permission to post his progress here.

Don't forget to check out all the contest and giveaway links at the top of the blog.  There are so many going on right now and I don't want you to miss out!

Happy stitching!
Pin It

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Feel better!!

Lauren - Ambitious Stitches said...

Thank you Kathy!

Parsley said...

Hope you are feeling much better now. At least you can stitch some.