Tuesday, October 11, 2011

10/10/11 - Wild Thing COMPLETED!

Drum roll please.......


Wild Thing is officially finished and framed.  YAY!!  I'm so happy I got it done in time.  There are only 3 more days until I have to enter it into the fair so now I can just sit back and relax without working until the last minute.


I was a little disappointed that his first and middle name wouldn't fit on the design (it ended up being too long by quite a bit) so I settled for just putting his first name on there.  I actually really like the way it turned out... it doesn't look crowded!


Ah, my faithful jungle friends, at last you are completed.  It's been nice knowing you, but after doing this same sampler twice within 8 months I must say I won't be too terribly sad to see you go.


Wild Thing Sampler
Began: June 27, 2011
Completed: October 10, 2011
Soon to be Kentucky bound
Pin It

9 comments:

sharine said...

So cute. Very well done!

Bec said...

:D Congrats!
It is so adorable. Great finish.

Unknown said...

Congrats! It looks great!

Anonymous said...

Love it!

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Lovely finish,it is a gorgeous sampler.

Anonymous said...

Looks great!

Joysze said...

Congratulations, Lauren!! It's so cute!!! Good luck at the fair.

Ewa said...

It's darling! Congrats on the finish!

shio said...

cute work!! so colourlfull
congratz!! :3!