Saturday, July 9, 2011

7/9/11 Cinderella

My goodness... all this green is starting to drive me crazy!  My husband keeps asking me why I don't just move on to another part of this design, but I'm determined to finish this tree part now that I've started it.



In the bottom pic, you can see the beginnings of the winding road leading from the castle.  Somewhere in there, the horse drawn carriage will be seen!  Really looking forward to that. 

My hope is that I can finish at least the tree on the left before switching projects on Monday.  Of course, that all depends on the amount of stitching time I get this weekend. 

Probably won't do another update until sometime on Monday, so until then have a great weekend!  =)

4 comments:

Toni said...

Lauren dear, I have a similar piece that has so much green, different shades of green that sometimes it drives me crazy :-D

Your progress on Cinderella is getting lovelier. I love the shades combination.

Hugs :-)

Kaisievic said...

This is going to be so gorgeous when it is done - lovely design and stitching.

Anonymous said...

Lauren, It Looks amazing! Trust me all that green is nothing compared to Envy! But your Cinderella is coming along most beautifully, trust me it will be worth it!

Lauren - Ambitious Stitches said...

Thank you all so much! =)