Friday, September 6, 2013

Contest Round-Up

I'm so very behind on reading all the blogs I follow.  I may just have to wipe the slate clean and start reading only the newest posts, but that makes me sad and my OCD won't really allow it.  So, I'm slowly catching up.
Here are the contests I've come across so far that are still active.  Head on over to each blog and check them out!  =)

Cross'N My Stitches

Miss LindaLee is giving away a box of goodies to one lucky winner.  The drawing will be held on September 26, 2013 so there is still plenty of time to enter.  Head here for details.

Keebles World

Keebles is giving away some Disney trading pins in celebration of her blogoversary.  Today (9/6) is the last day to enter!  Head here for details.

**I will add more as I come across them!**

***If you are having a contest (or know of one I missed), leave a comment and let me know***

No comments: